Senior international Expert for energy efficiency , renewable energies, district heating and district cooling facilities and CHP plants
Download my CV
Year of birth: 1965
- Ph.D. in chemical engineering (Technical University of Vienna)
- Univ. Lector at the technical University of Vienna
- Licensed Experts to the Austrian Courts
- Engineer consultant
- bAIK Chamber of Architects and Engineering Consultants
- Austrian Association of Licensed Experts to the Austrian Courts
- 30 years of post-graduate professional experience.
- Considerable project experience for mid and large size CHP and DH and DC systems from project development until project monitoring phase and take over.
- Expert for computer based CHP process simulation and process optimization for retrofits.
- Project Development including LCC-Analyses, design, structured financing, and operation etc. of renewable energy based heating and cogeneration plants and distribution facilities Emphasis on biomass, biogas, geothermal energy, hydro and wind energy as renewable energy sources including experience with operation of Biomass and Biodiesel plants and combinations with sawmills and wood pellet production units.
- Project Management and Team Leadership of M&A transactions including modelling, LCC-analyses and technical and economical project assessment.
- 20 years of experience as operator and investor/owner of biomass heating and cogeneration plants.
- Teamleader of international of large scale projects financed by Worldbank and EU/EC.
- Energy efficiency measures on the demand side.
- Considerable project experience in Central and Eastern Europe and EU countries.
- Excellent Knowledge of procurement procedures (EU-PRAG, FIDIC rules, EBRD, EIB).
- Excellent organisational, communication and reporting skills.
- Long term country experience for different energy projects in more than 20 countries in mid, east and south Europe and Asia